Askify is a telephony app to auto-phone multiple contacts and get summarized responses.
It can also just broadcast an emergency message.
How it works:-
- First it records your question, possible responses and phone numbers to contact.
- Then the service calls each of the phone numbers to deliver the question and get their response. Those who are unable to take the call immediately, can call back and pick their response.
- Once all the phone calls are made, it notifies you with the summary of the responses.
- Record your voice for a better personal touch, compared to text messages/email.
- Convert text to speech in case you cannot use your voice (for e.g.., in noisy backgrounds).
- Quickly add contacts with 'Groups', for eg., Sales Team, Vendors, Friends, Family.
- Authorize most valid landline or mobile phones in the United States & Canada.
- Use the service for iPod and iPad that cannot make phone calls.
- Contacts get a call with your number as the Caller ID.
- Samples of common scenarios to customize.